Department of Business Japanese
— Dr. Siriwan Preechanarit
Chairperson, Department of Business Japanese
The Department of Business Japanese offers various Japanese for Specific Purpose, e.g. Japanese for Tourism, Japanese for Hotels, Japanese for Airline Services. The Department also offers internship opportunities, as well as a one-year exchange program with prestigious Japanese Universities. In addition to academic knowledge, students can also explore and enjoy a wide variety of Japanese cultural activities and classes.
Program Faculty Members
1.) A. Hiroko Sano
2.) Dr. Suphin Sanruang
3.) A. Siriwan Preechanarit
4.) A. Kyoichi Yokota
5.) A. Piya Sailomraksa
1. We emphasize 4 main skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in terms of business. You could study even without any basic Japanese knowledge.
2. You will study with Japanese instructors. This is a big chance for you to communicate with native speakers.
3. At AU, we have a lot of interesting subjects about business Japanese such as Japanese for Tourism or Translation in Business Japanese.
4. We have both short-term and long-term exchange programs in Japan as well as a summer internship program in Japanese company.
5. Our courses are of quality. We have created many graduates with great potential for a long time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
We welcome you all wholeheartedly.